If you were thinking about saving your package funds for a rainy day now may be a good time to use them. With the Australian Government placing restrictions on non-essential facilities and encouraging social distancing, rather than reducing or ceasing your care services, it may be a good time to think about how your support team can be best used to rally around you and provide reassuring company during a time of stress.
There are a range of services you can access without having to physically interact with others and still maintain social distancing. For example;
- Have meals prepared and placed in the freezer.
- Have someone do your shopping and pick up those essential items.
- Have someone go to the library and get some books to read.
- Have your garden maintained and well looked after.
- Purchasing goods and equipment including, mobility aids, wheelchairs, toiletry support and more.
Whatever the situation, we are here to support you as best we can through the tough times ahead.